So that everyone has a fun-filled roller skating experience, the following rules will be enforced.
These rules apply to everyone - parents and children.
1. Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
2. NO SMOKING!
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE!
4. NO GUM CHEWING!
5. FOOD & BEVERAGE ITEMS CAN NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING.
6. NO In & Out privileges or loitering around the building. When you leave, you leave.
7. NO alcoholic beverages, or anyone under the influence of alcohol, will be allowed on premise.
8. All patrons will be neatly groomed, clothes neat and clean.
9. All inline and quad skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES!
10. Fast, reckless, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
11. No sitting on railings, walls, tables or counters.
12. All persons renting skates must wear socks (Socks may be purchased for $2)
13. When skate session is over, tuck laces inside the rental skates and return them to the skate room.
14. All shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings must be placed in a locker or stored by the skate room.
15. All food and drink are to be kept in the snack bar area.
16. Parent spectators only. Everyone entering building must pay admission.
17. Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, backpacks or similar items when entering or leaving building.
18. Please report all accidents to management.
19. Patron's must follow all posted and verbal rules and instructions. (State Law)
20. Parents will be held responsible for the actions of there children.
21. Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.
22. Person's entering the building assume all risk regarding accidents and injury.
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK